Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter the awards, we’ve been delighted with the response from all our entrants in this first year.
Please take a look at the shortlist HERE. The winners will be announced at our awards lunch celebration on 18 October in London. You don’t have to be a finalist to come along and help us celebrate – please get in touch with email@example.com for tickets or please click here
The Complementary Therapy Awards 2018 were open to all complementary therapists working as individuals, or in teams where complementary therapists play a leading role. Entries have now closed.
The Award categories:
- The Award for prevention and self-care
- The Award for cancer care
- The Award for palliative care
- The FHT Award for complementary therapy research
- The Award for mental health and well-being
- The Award for pain management, injury prevention and rehabilitation
- The Award for furthering integrated healthcare
- Overall winner – complementary therapist or team of the year