Our brand new complementary therapy awards programme has brought together professionals from many disciplines and settings. From the quality of entries we have already seen across our 7 categories, this exciting programme is set to raise the profile of complementary therapy with good practice projects that make compelling stories.
The good news is that it’s not too late to be part of the event. Your organisation can still meet and network with our finalists, sponsors and partners by joining our marketplace event on ceremony day Thursday 18 October at the Cumberland Hotel in Central London.
Whether you are a professional organisation and would like to promote and support your members’ work, a charity or a commercial organisation eager to introduce your products and services to other outstanding practitioners and influencers from across the complementary therapy community, this is for you. There is a huge amount of momentum and support from our many partners, the event is set to bring key players from the wider health and social care world too.
You’ll have all the excitement and buzz of the awards ceremony with the opportunity to promote your organisation or business first. Unbeatable!
So how can you get involved?
- Bring your company to the celebration by taking an exhibition space, where you will be able to meet our finalists, judges, sponsors plus influencers in the complementary therapy community. Prices from £999+VAT
- Buy tickets to the celebration event and ceremony – soak up the atmosphere, network and be inspired! Prices from £95+VAT
- Become a product supporter, and offer branded gifts or samples of your product to every guest in our awards ‘goodie’ bags.* Prices from £300+VAT * subject to approval
- Take advertising in the full colour Winners’ Guide which is distributed to all entrants and through our partner and supporter networks. Project summaries and contact details for finalists are included in this guide so it’s a valuable long term resource. Prices from £250+VAT
The awards ceremony and celebration event is expected to attract around 200 guests (by invitation and ticket sales). Our guests will include finalists, judges, sponsors and partners – including practitioners, advocates and researchers. There will be representatives from charities and also policymakers from the wider health community.
Guide to timings on the big day
- Exhibition set up onsite from 8am – 9.45am
- Guests arrive, and refreshments served from 10am
- UK Health Radio interviews 10am onwards
- Ceremony drinks reception from 12.00pm
- Celebration Awards Lunch from 12.45pm
- Awards Ceremony 3pm – 3.50pm, followed by photocalls, interviews and our special afterparty
- Exhibition breakdown from 5pm
For further enquiries, a bespoke package, stand availability, or details on how your members and clients can enter the 2018 Complementary Therapy Awards, please call Lauren Crawford on 020 83344500 or email email@example.com for a chat – we don’t want you (or them ) to miss out!